COVID-19 Medical Office & Healthcare Facility Cleaning Services in Phoenix, AZ
by Compass Cleaning Solutions • April 20, 2020
As you know, Governor Ducey declared a stay at home order on April 1, 2020, effective until April 30th. Until that time, the best defense is to stay at home.
For those working on the frontline in healthcare, in addition to PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), the cleanliness of any healthcare environment is more than ever important for infection prevention, control, and patient well-being.
Compass Cleaning Solutions offers medical office and facility cleaning services. We understand, more than most what’s required to contribute to the health and well-being of your staff and patients.
- We understand the restraints of HIPAA requirements
- Our green products resolve the concerns surrounding MRSA and other infectious bacteria
- We clean and disinfect your exam and operating rooms using all organic products
- MRI and X-ray room cleaning
- Cleaning systems designed to use tools, products, and procedures designed to reduce or eliminate cross-contamination
- We provide Coronavirus / COVID-19 Disinfection Services using electrostatic disinfection
Healthcare Facility Disinfecting for COVID-19Compass Cleaning Solutions offers a wide arrange of commercial cleaning services for your healthcare facility.
- Regular Recurring Cleaning Service
- Hard Floor Maintenance
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Window Cleaning
Disinfecting with Chlorine DioxideChlorine Dioxide is a powerful germicidal agent that kills 99.99% of microorganisms, whether they be viral, bacterial, or fungal.
A safe yet powerful cleaning product for odors and germs, unlike traditional disinfectants that kill bacteria from the inside out in 7-10 minutes, chlorine dioxide works from the outside in, in 30-90 seconds.
CLO2 is not a bleach, doesn't contain VOC's and is not carcinogenic. A highly effective cleaning product that fights odors, allergies, mold, and pathogens, it does not create harmful by-products.
This process of disinfecting is becoming a new industry standard, but currently, few companies are able to offer it.
Is Chlorine Dioxide New?Chlorine Dioxide has been used for years in water treatment plants and other manufacturing operations. However, in the past, the delivery systems were massive pieces of equipment that made non-industrial applications impractical.
Within the last several year's technologies has been developed to make the delivery at a commercial level much more practical and affordable.
Cross-Contamination ControlIn conjunction with CLO2, we use microfiber towels, mops and dusters to eliminate airborne dust and residual bacteria.
The use of flat mop systems eliminates the concerns of cross-contamination. Dirty pads are regularly being exchanged for clean ones ensuring that dirt and bacteria from one area is not re-introduced in your healthcare facility.
The use of microfiber has been proven to dramatically reduce levels of bacteria on hard surfaces significantly over cotton or synthetic fabrics.
HIPAA RegulationsCompass Cleaning Solutions also understands that patient privacy is critical. We train each of our personnel on the rules regarding HIPAA regulations in the medical community.
In short, you can rest assured that our cleaning crews understand the importance of Doctor/Patient privacy.
High-Risk areas for Bacteria AccumulationMedical offices are full of germs, and some of them may lurk in places that you might not expect.
- An office desk may be up to 400 times more contaminated with infectious germs than a restroom toilet seat.
- When was the last time you cleaned your Smartphone? With all of that touching, your phone is a breeding ground for bacteria. Many phones can be kept clean by wiping them down with rubbing alcohol; however, check the manufacturer's instructions before doing so.
- Restrooms pretty much go without saying. According to a study by Life's Little Mysteries, "Within an hour of normal use, there were 500,000 bacterial cells per square inch on the bathroom surfaces, on average."
- Kitchens and break rooms are also places for high-risk infectious germs. Think about it; surfaces such as refrigerator handles, microwaves, and cabinet doors can serve as homes for bacteria
Compass Cleaning Solutions COVID-19 Safety PrecautionsCompass Cleaning Solutions provides our Franchise Owners with the proper protection during this unprecedented time so that they arrive at your facility fully prepared.
From Personal Protective Equipment such as respirators, clean suits, goggles and gloves, the safety of you, your employees, patients, and our technicians is our number one priority.
Communication is Key!Communicating with our clients is key to getting the things they need to be cleaned when they need it. We have an online process that we provide to our clients as a way to instantly connect. Our clients have 24/7/365 day access to our Operations team.
When you send us a notification through our online portal, one of our Operations team members will respond to you immediately. Our goal is to build a partnership with our clients to ensure that we meet their medical cleaning needs.
The time will come for us to reopen our doors and we want to let you know that Compass Cleaning Solutions is here to help ensure that you are returning to a safe, clean environment. Ensuring your facilities are free of infection is our top priority.
If you're looking for a professional, reliable Janitorial Cleaning Company for your Healthcare facility that you can stake your trust in, look no further than Compass Cleaning Solutions!
Contact Compass Cleaning Solutions for a free quote on our medical office and healthcare cleaning services or (602) 691 6256 or toll-free at (877) 221-1213 today!
COVID-19 DisinfectionProtecting your staff and your customers from unseen viruses is critical. Here is a how we disinfect and protect your facility against the COVID-19 and other viruses that may invade your space. Watch Video >
Announcing Compass Certified
Compass Cleaning Solutions Named the Winner of the 2020 BBB Torch Awards for Ethics
Honesty & integrity matters! We are incredibly proud to be a 2020 Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics Winner!
New Phoenix OfficeOur new Phoenix office is now open at
2942 N 24th Street, Suite 114
Phoenix, AZ 850116