What Would Improve Your Workplace?
by Compass Cleaning Solutions • September 30, 2016
I was driving to work the other day and heard a survey about improving the workplace. I’m not sure who did the survey but it did get me thinking about our office. The survey results (again, take this with a grain of salt) found the following:
- 78% said they would give their boss an ‘A’ or ‘B’ grade (whew. I was worried there for a second).
- 44% would eliminate office politics (what, no more throwing people under the bus or backstabbing to get to the top).
- 41% said they would like to telecommute (this gives a whole new meaning to business casual)
- 37% said they would upgrade their equipment (hey, our computers are only 6 years old… that’s like 600 computer years or something)
- 35% wanted nicer office furniture (government surplus was good enough for my parents its good enough for you)
- 34% wanted more private work areas (not a problem, I’ll just take away your Internet privileges)
- 34% wanted more flexible hours (you already work from 6 to 6, how many more hours do you want to work?)
- An espresso bar (juice bar)
- Wide Screen TV with a live feed to multiple sporting broadcasts
- Catered lunch service
- Friday paint ball tournaments
COVID-19 DisinfectionProtecting your staff and your customers from unseen viruses is critical. Here is a how we disinfect and protect your facility against the COVID-19 and other viruses that may invade your space. Watch Video >
Compass Cleaning Solutions Named the Winner of the 2020 BBB Torch Awards for Ethics
Honesty & integrity matters! We are incredibly proud to be a 2020 Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics Winner!