Apartment Turnover Cleaning Services in Phoenix, AZAre you a property manager of an apartment building? If so, then you know that not all of your tenants stay forever. When the time comes and the occupants move out, it is a race to take care of the necessary fixes, updates and cleaning. To help lessen your burden, you should look for a commercial cleaning company in Phoenix, AZ that offers apartment turnover cleaning services.
At Compass Cleaning Solutions, we get it. New residents are eager to move in, and you want to reach full occupancy as quickly as possible. You want to feel confident knowing your apartment turnover cleaning was completed correctly. Our cleaning technicians have spent the past 16 years serving the commercial cleaning needs of clients in Phoenix, AZ and the surrounding communities. When you need an apartment occupied as quickly as possible, we are here to help you turn it over for the next tenant! Our apartment turnover cleaning professionals have experience cleaning the following:
- Penthouse Condos
What Is Included in a Tenant Turnover Cleaning?Our commercial cleaners make it easy by providing floor to ceiling services!
- Commercial Ceiling Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Window Cleaning
- Touch-up cleaning before showing to potential clients
- Interim apartment touch-up cleaning during periods of vacancy
- Post-construction cleaning after tenant improvements are completed
At Compass Cleaning Solutions, our team understands the proper use and application of every product we use to provide optimal results. To learn more about our tenant turnover cleaning services, do not hesitate to give us a call. We will provide you with a free tenant turnover cleaning estimate and schedule an initial consultation.
What Are the Advantages of Our Apartment Turnover Cleaning Services?Our commercial cleaning company is consistently rated as one of the best in Tempe, AZ. In fact, we were selected as a BBB torch award finalist in 2015 and are under consideration for the same award in 2020.
We believe each customer should receive quality and professional customer service. A major part of our customer-oriented approach is to tell people the truth. You deserve to know why our commercial cleaning company is the right choice for your particular needs and budget. The advantages of our apartment turnover cleaning services include:
- The ability to work on a predetermined schedule with your leasing staff
- The ability to work side-by-side with your other maintenance crews
- Receiving solutions for odor remediation around dumpsters
- Having the knowledge and proven products to solve your hard water stains
Our Apartment Turnover Cleaners Use Green Cleaning SolutionsCompass Cleaning Solutions has made a conscious effort over the years to seek out and use the most effective commercial cleaning products while still maintaining green cleaning practices. Our apartment turnover cleaners use a variety of powerful yet safe cleaning agents, primarily Quat disinfectant or our very own all green disinfectant, DECOSAN.
We made the choice long ago to use natural and eco-friendly commercial cleaning products. Bleach, chlorine and ammonium-based cleaning solvents do not make it on our shelves. After all, why would we use solvents that leave hazardous residues behind?
Chlorine Dioxide is a cleaning product for odors and germs. Unlike traditional disinfectants that kill bacteria from the inside out in seven-to-ten minutes, Chlorine Dioxide works from the outside in, in 30-90 seconds. Chlorine Dioxide does the following:
Rental Turnover Cleaning With Microfiber TowelsIn addition to using highly effective green cleaning solutions, microfiber towels trap bacteria, dust and residue, removing them entirely. Bacteria will not grow or survive on microfiber towels, unlike cotton towels.
Additionally, microfiber towels contain more than 200,000 fibers per inch of fabric, making them more effective than cotton towels and mops. The main reasons we use microfiber towels at Compass Cleaning Solutions include:
- Reliable Cleaning – Microfiber towels have proven to be 98.9 percent effective in removing bacteria. In comparison, using conventional towels with cleaning products such as bleach is only 92 percent effective.
- Improved Protection – In the healthcare industry, our main job as cleaners is to prevent the spread of germs and potential infections. Our commercial cleaning franchisees use microfiber mops instead of cotton mops since they reduce bacteria at a 69 percent higher rate.
- Environmentally friendly – Did you know that microfiber cloths save water? The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency reports that microfiber holds six times its weight in water, making it far more absorbent than cotton. Further, microfiber also reduces the use of chemical cleaners.
Why Take Advantage of Our Apartment Cleaning Services?At Compass Cleaning Solutions, we believe in truly satisfying our customers in Phoenix, AZ and the surrounding communities. What sets us apart from our competitors is our:
- Unique Business Philosophy
- Innovative Cleaning Technologies
- Green Cleaning Practices
- Successful Franchise Owners
- Outstanding administrative support
Find the Right Apartment Cleaning Services Near Phoenix, AZAre you looking for the right apartment cleaning services near Phoenix, AZ? If so, then it is important to find a commercial cleaning company that distinguishes itself from the competition. At Compass Cleaning Solutions, we do this by making our services professional and more customer-oriented. Our commercial cleaners pay attention to every detail of cleaning and maintenance for your apartment building.
For more information about our commercial cleaning company, review our list of certifications and awards.
- A+ BBB Rating
- Rated in the Top 10 Janitorial Service Providers by the Phoenix Business Journal
- Torch Awards for Business Finalist in 2015 and 2016
- Female-Owned with a DBE/SBE Certification
- Locally-Owned Arizona Commercial Cleaning Company
- Member of the Arizona Restaurant Association
Free Quote 602-606-7900 Back to Top
COVID-19 DisinfectionProtecting your staff and your customers from unseen viruses is critical. Here is a how we disinfect and protect your facility against the COVID-19 and other viruses that may invade your space. Watch Video >
Announcing Compass Certified
New Phoenix OfficeOur new Phoenix office is now open at
2942 N 24th Street, Suite 114
Phoenix, AZ 850116