Office Cleaning Services - Compass Cleaning SolutionsIf you're looking for office cleaning services that are able to deliver quality work, consider Compass Cleaning Services. An Arizona-based company we offer a broad range of solutions for commercial entities that require reliable, efficient, and affordable clean-up.
How often should I have my office cleaned?The question assumes that all offices are the same however our guess is that yours is different and you want it treated like it is. A number of factors come into play when determining how often you should have your office cleaned.
- Do you have clients that come into your office? If so we you will want to consider how often and how many times a week do they stop by.
- What kind of business do you operate?
- What is the minimum level of cleanliness you will accept?
- What are the expectations of your customers?
- What is your budget?
- What are your expectations?
When it comes to cleaning your office one size does not fit all.
- If you only have 10 people in your office and a customers never comes to your office, once or twice a week may be sufficient.
- However, if you have 40 or 50 clients a day coming into your office and they expect a high end experience and a high level of cleanliness, you may consider having cleaning service performed nightly.
Also, you may want nightly cleaning but your budget may not allow for it, so instead you may opt for three to four nights per week. The point is that we can adjust to your specific situation and craft a program unique to your needs and expectations.
What does it cost to have my office cleaned?In some respects the answer to this question is the same as it was for how often you should clean an office.
Commercial Office Cleaning Cost Factors
- The impact of people in your building
- The type of business
- The level of expectation you have for cleanliness and your budget
Your building may also require additional services either on a periodic basis or as part of the regular recurring service.
Some things to consider:
- Light maintenance such as changing HVAC filters or lighting
- Window cleaning that need to be done once a month or once per quarter
- Regular carpet cleaning, floor refinishing or ceiling tiles in a kitchen area cleaned
In short, our goal is to always provide the exact level of service you require at a fair, but not necessarily lowest, price.
Why Compass Cleaning Solutions?At Compass Cleaning Solutions we are proud to say that we are a Top 10 commercial cleaning company in Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas.
The Compass DifferenceWe distinguish ourselves from other cleaning companies by making our services professional and more customer-oriented. We pay attention to every detail of cleaning and maintaining your commercial office or building.
Our unique business philosophy, innovative cleaning technologies, green practices, franchise owners, and outstanding administrative support are what make us different.
Our success is tied to the success of our Franchise owners. We provide support to make sure every dollar they invest is profitable. We do this through providing the best service and training to prepare them for the vast world of business. Their success is also ours, so we keep the communication lines open so we can answer their queries and provide them with guidance.
- 'A+’ rating with BBB
- Clear and precise cleaning quotes and specifications based on your needs, not our convenience.
- We use organic cleaning products; no chemicals, no danger
- We use the latest equipment and processes to provide the greatest results, reduce costs and least impact to our environment
Free Quote 602-606-7900 Back to Top
COVID-19 DisinfectionProtecting your staff and your customers from unseen viruses is critical. Here is a how we disinfect and protect your facility against the COVID-19 and other viruses that may invade your space. Watch Video >
Announcing Compass Certified
New Phoenix OfficeOur new Phoenix office is now open at
2942 N 24th Street, Suite 114
Phoenix, AZ 850116